Male, 38, from St. Louis, MO
When do you get to call yourself a proper sideman? 'cause this is getting to be a lot of call bands... Jan 23, 2017
- Remyd was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, Feb 20, 2017 at 9:38 AM
- Dec 31, 1978 (Age: 38)
- Home Page:
- St. Louis, MO
- Logistics Consultant
- Current Setup:
- Engelhardt C1, Zoom B1on, TCE BG250-112, Cheap Red Ibby, FrankenSquier, Kustom PA50 for low-volume medium-goodness, numerous ukes. Anyone that doesn't like it is welcome to donate a Rickenbacker to the cause.
- Favorite Genres:
- Americana, Blues, Jazz, Traditional, Folk, Country
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Tallis Only Trio - Adult Contemporary., Train Track Troubadours - Folk/Bluegrass, and looking for project du passione
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Variety of double basses, Peavey T-40, Fender ABG, Fender MIM Jazz in the 90's, about a dozen combos that never quite worked correctly
- G.A.S. List:
- A fretless or maybe a Rondo Bass Uke
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul Chambers, Charlie Mingus, James Jamerson, Ron Carter, Michael Rhodes, and Charlie Hayden
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Uke 'till you puke. Drink till you puke. Dad jokes until your kids puke.
- Available for Instruction?:
- Double Bass Instruction
- Teaching Credentials:
- 28 years experience, certified trainer, badass dad
I'm Jeremy and I play Americana, Blues, Jazz, Folk, and Country DB (and BG too). Influences are the likes of Paul Chambers, Carol Kaye, James Jamerson, Ron Carter, Michael Rhodes, and Charlie Hayden.
I've got a couple of call bands, but still looking for a new main project - if you hear of something in the STL, let me know!
Signature@remydaad - twitter of ongoing bassistish chagrin