Male, 37, from St. Louis, MO
Need burbon please advise. Sep 15, 2016
- Remyd was last seen:
- Viewing thread What's in a name (that you hate)?, Sep 25, 2016 at 3:37 PM
- Dec 31, 1978 (Age: 37)
- Home Page:
- St. Louis, MO
- Art Installation Manager
- Current Setup:
- Engelhardt C1, Zoom B1on, crappy amplification, cheap BG's, numerous ukes. Anyone that doesn't like it is welcome to donate a Rickenbacker to the cause.
- Favorite Genres:
- Americana, Blues, Jazz, Folk, Country
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Gin Mill Minstrels - Americana, Train Track Troubadours - Folk/Bluegrass
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Variety of double basses, Peavey T-40, Fender ABG, Fender MIM Jazz in the 90's, about a dozen combos that never quite worked correctly
- G.A.S. List:
- Need me a cheapo amp that doubles DB/BG
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul Chambers, Charlie Mingus, James Jamerson, Ron Carter, Michael Rhodes, and Charlie Hayden
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Uke 'till you puke. Drink till you puke. Dad jokes until your kids puke.
- Available for Instruction?:
- Double Bass Instruction
I'm Jeremy and I play Americana, Blues, Jazz, Folk, and Country DB (and BG too). Influences are the likes of Paul Chambers, Carol Kaye, James Jamerson, Ron Carter, Michael Rhodes, and Charlie Hayden.
Now-a-days, I play 5-6x monthly with my mainline band - the Gin Mill Minstrels, a old-timey string band with a cast of hobos, lunatics, travelers, wierdos and many more musical malcontents. New EP is in production as of August 2016 and should be ready for release by mid-late September. Newest sets are named "boozy" and "monkey"; we got some creativity flowing!
SignatureThere ain't no money above the 7th fret | "Now go forth and be funky." | Country Bassist #115 | Blues Bassist #1-4-5 |@remydaad - twitter of ongoing bassistish chagrin