Share This Page
Male, 42, from St. Louis, MO
Taking over the jam session, hoping for a good-to-post disaster, but it might actually be OK. Jun 1, 2019
- Remyd was last seen:
- Nov 15, 2020
- Dec 31, 1978 (Age: 42)
- Home Page:
- St. Louis, MO
- Warehouse Manager
- Current Setup:
- Engelhardt C1, Zoom B1on, TCE BG250-112, Cheap Red Ibby, FrankenSquier, Kustom PA50 for low-volume medium-goodness, numerous ukes and a bunch of Fender acoustics. Anyone that doesn't like it is welcome to donate a Rickenbacker to the cause.
- Favorite Genres:
- Americana, Blues, Jazz, Traditional, Folk, Country
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Train Track Troubadours - Folk/Bluegrass, and looking for project du passione
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Variety of double basses, Peavey T-40, Fender ABG, Fender MIM Jazz in the 90's, about a dozen combos that never quite worked correctly, then a headliner 400 and a no-name 115 with an enchantment of +3 spectacular on-stage failure
- G.A.S. List:
- A fretless or maybe a honest-to-god Fender P
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul Chambers, Charlie Mingus, James Jamerson, Ron Carter, Michael Rhodes, and Charlie Hayden
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Uke 'till you puke. Drink till you puke. Dad jokes until your kids puke.
- Available for Instruction?:
- Double Bass Instruction
- Teaching Credentials:
- 30 years experience, certified trainer, badass dad
I'm Jeremy and I play Americana, Blues, Jazz, Folk, and Country DB (and BG too). Influences are the likes of Paul Chambers, Carol Kaye, James Jamerson, Ron Carter, Michael Rhodes, and Charlie Hayden.
I've got a couple of call bands, but still looking for a new main project - if you hear of something in the STL, let me know!
SignatureEveryone knows what everyone else knows as long as everyone knows the same thing, even if it's not true. -yep