- Last Activity:
- May 25, 2017 at 9:18 PM
- Sep 16, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Gold Supporting Member
Looking for the right MIM Jazz DLX V to mod. Feb 11, 2016
- rogerbmiller was last seen:
- Managing account details, May 25, 2017 at 9:18 PM
- Current Setup:
- GK MB210ii and mb210 extension cab. Old GK combo amp 100W, Peavet Mark III Centurion with 2x12 cab and old Dean Markley 150W 15" Combo. GK MB212. And a GK Backline 110 (loud little bugger). My bass collection has gotten way out of hand. Too many to list, but I love all things Japanese.
- Favorite Genres:
- Good music. Not the other kind!
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Cornelia Street Band
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Over 400 basses and counting. I like to try everything at least once!
- G.A.S. List:
- Expands every day. Top of my mind now: Unlined fretless Aria PRO II SB (my current ones are lined). Musicman Cutlass, Heartfields and third run Yamaha BB5000s. Always looking for funky semi hollows new or old. Roland synth bass. Italia Marinello in gold. A Mutron (Haz Labs or a TruTron would be fine). ACG preamp for one of my many J basses. Ampeg baby bass or similar. Any other crazy basses if have not yet learned about are always welcome into the fold.
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Taylor got me playing electric (I started out on double bass), too many others have inspired me to list.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Cooking, Photography, Running, writing.