- Last Activity:
- Apr 23, 2015
- Apr 20, 2015
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, 24, from Georgia
I love rocking the bottom ends of big bands. Apr 20, 2015
- Rynojackax was last seen:
- Apr 23, 2015
- Mar 23, 1995 (Age: 24)
- Home Page:
- Student at Middle Georgia State College
- Current Setup:
- Boss CS-3 Compression Pedal, SansAmp Bass DI Driver, Hartke Kickback 15, Fretless American Jazz Standard Fender, 5 String Jazz Standard Fender.
- Favorite Genres:
Playing: Jazz, Funk, Latin, Rock. Will play anything if there's $$$!
Listening: Any form of Electronic Dance Music (Dubstep, Trap, etc.) Jazz, Pop, Funk, (anything besides country, but will play it.)
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Jazz Band at MGSC, Soon to be the bass player at POPulus, Troy University's Popular Music Ensemble. This is also a Studio Band.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Arbor 24 fret bass, LAB Series L2 and 18".
- G.A.S. List:
- A HUGE Hartke stack. Like one 18" and a 4x10 cab. Also any hartke head that'll power that sucker.
Well, most of my life has been involving music! I am trying to become a band director at a middle school level, because children these days are not taught the fundamentals of reading music! I wish to reach to those communities and raise the expectation level for not just band, but encourage students to do more than they ever thought they could. So, I'm going to school to achieve that dream! Most of my info is on my profile, so if you are truly wondering "About Me", I encourage you to check that out!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- I am a Music Education Major pursuing a A.A in Music at Middle Georgia State College. I am headed to Troy University in Troy, AL to complete my B.A in Music, as well as a receive a Teaching Degree. Planning on searching after that to obtain a Masters in Music Education. I play French Horn (My primary instrument) as well as play in various percussion ensembles. I also like to produce EDM as well. I have a few beats out that I do for fun!