- Last Activity:
- Mar 29, 2017 at 10:22 AM
- Jun 20, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Male, 48, from West Bend, Wisconsin
- scottfeldstein was last seen:
- Viewing thread markbass LM800 Tube or GK mb800, Mar 29, 2017 at 10:22 AM
- Oct 4, 1968 (Age: 48)
- West Bend, Wisconsin
- GrandCare Systems / mktg consultant
- Current Setup:
Ibanez: Soundgear SR505
Gallien-Krueger: MB500, Neo 115-III (2)
Source Audio: Manta Bass Filter, Programmable EQ
MXR: M87 Bass Compressor, Carbon Copy
- Favorite Genres:
- trip-hop, electronic, world beat, trance, ambient house, synth pop, funk
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Endless Blue
- Previously Owned Gear:
- G.A.S. List:
- A pair of Greenboy-designed 12 cabs.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Steve Harris, Geezer Butler, John Paul Jones, John Entwistle, Sting, plus everyone who ever slapped a bass in the 80s
I started playing bass when I was about 13 because my cousin was taking guitar lessons. Aside from a brief dalliance with weed and theater, it was my only real interest until I went to college. I never took a lesson and never learned to read properly. Probably should have. I did play in a lot of bands, though. Had my first gig as a freshman in high school. I gave up music when I was in my early 30s, only to pick it up again in my early 40s. Today I'm writing and recording with my friends as Endless Blue: West Bend, Wisconsin's best (and only) trip hop group. Aside from recording in the home studio, we do fun little gigs on the outdoor patios of our favorite bars and restaurants in town. Occasionally we get a hipper gig in Milwaukee. On even rarer occasions we might open for a big group in Minneapolis.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Cooking, cooking shows, Doctor Who, Top Gear, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones. Technology.
So anyway, look me up on facebook or linkedin.
SignatureListen to Endless Blue's new album, Move On
Ibanez > MXR, Source Audio, Aguilar > Gallien-Krueger