Male, from Morro Bay, CA
is this thing on?... Mar 28, 2016
- SLO Surfer was last seen:
- Viewing thread bass weight poll, Apr 20, 2018 at 7:03 PM
- July 31
- Home Page:
- Morro Bay, CA
- Current Setup:
Electrics; 2012 Fender Hand-Stained Mahogany American Standard Precision, 2000 Hotrod P-Bass, Music Man Stingray Fretless 4-String, '98 Warwick Fortress-1 5-String.
Acoustic; Shen 5/8 body with 3/4 neck; Brecker (Romanian) 3/4 Upright.
Amp/Spkr Cab; Schroeder 1012L, Aguilar TH500, GK MB Fusion 800, Gallien Krueger MB-150 combo amp with matching extension cab.
Effects/Pedals; Peterson Strobo-Stomp tuner, Southampton Fifth Gear, Barge Concepts VB-Jr, Boss OC-2, Aguilar Filter Twin, MXR BOD, MXR Phase 90, Fairfield Barbershop, Keeley Compressor, SansAmp BDDI, Truetone CS12 power supply > all crammed on a Pedaltrain Jr. also stored away; EH Black Russian Big Muff.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Funk, Rock/Pop/Soul, Classical, African, Gamelan, Raffi
- Gigs and Ensembles:
Reno Jazz Syndicate
Princess Cruises show bands
- Previously Owned Gear:
- '11 Fender American Standard P, F-Bass, '97 Warwick Corvette, '97 Korean Squier P-Bass, '07 Ocean 5-String, Boss OD-3, EH Bass Micro-Synth, EBS Octabass, EH Q-Tron+, Mesa Subway D-800, SWR SM400S + Goliath III + Son of Bertha.
- G.A.S. List:
- MM Caprice, Aguilar cabs, Full tube amp (SVT, Fender, Aguilar), 60's-70's P-Bass, Fodera, Music Man Sterling,
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jamerson, Jaco, Flea, Edgar Meyer, Michael League, Ray Brown, Les Claypool, Christian McBride, Vic Wooten, Dave Holland, Matt Taylor.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Surfing, swimming
- Available for Instruction?:
- Bass Guitar Instruction
- Double Bass Instruction
- Teaching Credentials:
- Bachelor's in performance (upright bass), AA in Jazz Studies (upright bass), Single Subject Teaching Credential in Music