In Groove I Trust. Feb 10, 2015
- Current Setup:
- 4, 5, 6-strings depending on the gig, through mostly Mesa Boogie and Mark Bass. .
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk & soul, reggae, hard rock, math rock, pop, and sometimes metal or solo looping.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- A variety of original and cover acts playing from pubs to arenas, mostly low-key local stuff but at least some you've definitely heard of and probably covered if you do newer Top-10 material. Please don't ask.
- G.A.S. List:
- Lessons. Gigging the gear hard. Rocking bass more than talking bass.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Darryl Jenifer, Mike Watt, Nate Watts, The Ox, Dennis Dunaway and far too many more to mention. Playing covers, then stripping them down to grasp the technical approach and theory has been the biggest influence in my actual bass playing.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Being outside.
SignatureOur god has landed. http://www.talkbass.com/threads/our-god-has-landed-sharay-reed.1077461/
I Can't Even Begin To Grasp The Purpose Of Club Numbers Club #1