Share This Page
Male, from Evergreen, Colorado
Just put an old set of passione starks on my 2003 Gyorgi bass. Nov 21, 2021
- stefaniw80401 was last seen:
- Viewing thread Bridge adjustment question. How much can I raise the action via bridge adjusters?, May 16, 2022 at 2:17 PM
- Home Page:
- Evergreen, Colorado
- Full time freelance musician.
- Current Setup:
- 2003 Romanian (Gyorgy) flatback DB, with Robertson C-extension, 2019 Trujillo fully carved DB, 90's Ary German bow, 60's Winkler French bow, Finale CF French bow, Ehrlund P/U, AI Coda series 1. BSX Allegro, 2002 Carvin BB-70, 2003 Spectre Q4 pro (de-fretted), 2016 Fender Classic 50's P-bass
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee got me into EB. Gary Karr was my first DB inspiration, then came Edgar Meyer, Brian Bromberg and many others. Fun fact: I studied with Gary Karr for a week at Milton Maciadri's bass symposium in Athens, GA back in 1986. I went to music school in MSU Denver studying with Susan Cahill and Greg Garrison, then afterwards with Ron Bland.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Home recording and live sound engineering.
- Available for Instruction?:
- Bass Guitar Instruction
- Double Bass Instruction
- Teaching Credentials:
- BM, double bass performance from MSU Denver. Studied with Colorado Symphony bassist Susan Cahill and Denver jazz bassist Greg Garrison.