Dismiss Notice

Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, get alerts, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.


strictlybass_ic
Last Activity:
Jul 28, 2016 at 8:24 AM
Joined:
Jan 9, 2014
Messages:
1,062
Likes Received:
620
Trophy Points:
134
Media:
1
Albums:
1
Gender:
Male
Location:
Northern Indiana
Occupation:
Engineer

strictlybass_ic

Mediocrity is a journey, Male, from Northern Indiana

Supporting Member
strictlybass_ic was last seen:
Jul 28, 2016 at 8:24 AM
    1. There are no messages on strictlybass_ic's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Northern Indiana
    Occupation:
    Engineer
    Current Setup:
    Ibanez SR-300 (P/A) - Sadowsky Black Label Flats
    Ibanez Portamento SRF-700 (Fretless) - D'Addario Chrome Flats

    GK MB-500
    GK MB-800
    Orange TB-1000

    Avatar B210 (x2)
    Avatar SB112
    Fearful 1212/6

    A few Pedals
    Gigs and Ensembles:
    Elsewhere, Barkin' at Knots, The Great Whiskey Famine
    Previously Owned Gear:
    GB Shuttle 6.2
    GK MB-200
    Carvin BX1500
    Kustom Groove 600HD
    GB ShuttleMAX 9.2

    Avatar B410
    Avatar TB153
    Fearful 12/6

    Fender Rumble 150
    Ampeg BA-108

    Peavey Void 4
    Epiphone Thunderbird Goth
    Fender Jazz V
    Ibanez GSR-300 (A) - LaBella Deep Talkin Flats
    Cort Curbow Fretless IV - Labella Deep Talkin Flats

    Palatino VB-004 Upright Bass

    Korg AX3000B
    Digitech BP355
    Lots and lots of pedals
    G.A.S. List:
    Orange AD200B
    Bugera BVV3000 Infinium
    Avatar cabs
    fEARxxx Cabs
    Influences and Teachers:
    Christopher Wolstenholme
    Tim Commerford
    Numerous Others
    Hobbies and Interests:
    Numerous
    Available for Instruction?:
    • Bass Guitar Instruction
    Teaching Credentials:
    Willing to pass what little I have learned thus far on to the less experienced. This would be "pay it forward" not "pay me for it".

    Signature

    Ibanez SR Basses, Sadowsky Black Label Flats, GK Heads, fEARful/fEARless Cabs... that should cover my answer answer to about 80% of all threads on TB. The other 20%... carrots.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...