- Last Activity:
- Jan 6, 2017
- Nov 6, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- stuntbass77 was last seen:
- Jan 6, 2017
- Current Setup:
- MIA Fender jazz bass, frankenjazz with Geddy body and roasted maple neck, Sterling SB14,self built tube amp (old fender copy), old MIA peavy session bass head (it just won't die and great DI), self built four ten bottom with eminence kappa pro speakers, four string fretless bass I made years back.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz fusion, funk, rock (70's and 80's), country, anything with mixed styles.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- MIA fender precision, EBMM stingray, sterling ray34, Warwick thumb's neck thru 4 and BO 4 string,Geddy lee jazz bass, Ibanez K5, US Masters EP 52, G&L L2500, custom made bass built by "Player's Guitars" now in Worth IL,Ampeg SVT head and matching bottom (called it the fridge, 180 pounds with wheels).
- G.A.S. List:
- Sadowsky Ash/Maple, should have purchased one before money became tight......... LoL. Wish I had more time and money to build another tube amp (B-15 design).
- Influences and Teachers:
- The bass players (and people in general) on YouTube who like myself are disabled, always inspiring.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- oil painting and pencil
SignatureLefties who play righty club member #344
"May your playing overcome the short comings of your bass"