- Last Activity:
- Jun 23, 2021 at 7:12 PM
- Nov 6, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- stuntbass77 was last seen:
- Viewing forum Recording Gear and Equipment [BG], Jun 23, 2021 at 7:12 PM
- Current Setup:
- MIA Fender Jazz bass, FenderMoth P bass ,Sterling SB14,self built tube amp (old fender copy), old MIA peavy session bass head (it just won't die and great DI), self built four ten bottom, four string fretless bass I made years back.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz fusion, funk, rock (70's and 80's), country, anything with mixed styles.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- MIA fender precision, EBMM stingray, sterling ray34, Warwick thumb's neck thru 4 and BO 4 string,Geddy lee jazz bass, Ibanez K5, US Masters EP 52, G&L L2500, custom made bass built by "Player's Guitars", Ampeg SVT head and matching bottom (called it the fridge, 180 pounds with wheels).
- G.A.S. List:
- Warwick Thumb 4 string
- Influences and Teachers:
- The bass players (and people in general) on YouTube who like myself are disabled, always inspiring.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- oil painting and pencil
SignatureLefties who play righty club member #344
"May your playing overcome the short comings of your bass"
“Best bassist”? ( the one that shows up)