- Last Activity:
- Jun 6, 2019
- Apr 8, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
T. B. Player
If you're looking to sell a Carvin MB210, I may be interested... Jul 26, 2018
- T. B. Player was last seen:
- Jun 6, 2019
- Home Page:
- Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Current Setup:
Overwater 6 string fretless
Adler 6 string fretted
Brice Fretless V2 6 string (w/3 band Bartolini EQ)
Ibanez Ashula - now set up as a true 6 string fretted bass
Original MusicMan StingRay 4 string Fretless!! It stays in the closet!
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Fill-in gigs for country groups, rock bands, jazz gigs, musical theater and a celtic rock project. ALWAYS open to recording projects - pay would be nice too!
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Original MusicMan StingRay 4 string fretted (natural finish/natural fingerboard). Heard that a Japanese collector bought it at a guitar show for some nice American $.
- G.A.S. List:
The Dream: Overwater 6 string fretted Progress III (to match the fretless), and a Roscoe 6 string Century 34 scale, 19mm string spacing w/maple fretboard
ANY decent amp that doesn't come with 60 cycle hum and white noise as a standard feature (as most of them do)
Need a light combo amp. LOVE my Mesa Boogie Scout Walkabout - but my back does not.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, John Giblin and Percy Jones (even more than Jaco), Charlie Meeks, Chuck Rainey, Danny Wilson, Neils Hennig Orsted Pederson, Wade Matthews, Ross Hamilton (from "Wolfstone")
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Guitarist, award-winning audio and video producer, educational technologist and former adjunct professor at a local university.
Signature19mm Club #2; 6 String Club #7
Brice Club #16; Leo Fender MusicMan Club #27
“Nil facile est; nil gratuit est.”