- Last Activity:
- Nov 19, 2017 at 3:46 PM
- Dec 29, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- thedovewarlord was last seen:
- Viewing Home, Nov 19, 2017 at 3:46 PM
- Current Setup:
Fender American Vintage Reissue '57 Precision (White Blonde). Strung with D'Addario Chrome Flats (50-105)
Fender MIM Standard Precision (Silver Mist / Special Run) swapped out the stock with a Lollar P-Bass Pickup. Strung with D'Addario Chrome Flats (50-105)
Hohner Fretless PJ replaced the stock pickups w/ Dimarzios and D'Addario Chrome Flats or Black Nylon Tapewounds (Wow!)
Big Old Standup (manufacturer unknown), and a 80's Charvel (Precision style) usually w/Rounds - currently unassembled.
Also play guitar and drums, own a beat to crap Fender Strat that sounds amazing, Slingerland 1967 4 piece kit, Ovation Celebrity and vintage Takamine 12
- Favorite Genres:
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Played in a Punk Rock n Roll Band many moons ago, currently playing a good mix of heavy rock n roll and stoner QOTSA style music (and lovin' it!)
- G.A.S. List:
- Vintage Fender Precision from the 60's, Olympic White with Rosewood Fretboard - the ultimate! A good Baritone or Bass VI would be sick.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Too many to list. Right now Eric Avery has my ear. Those less obvious, my high school friends who got me going (especially Tommy Palermo).