1/2/17. Another odd year, beware. Jan 2, 2017
- Tim Skaggs was last seen:
- Jul 27, 2017 at 11:38 PM
- Current Setup:
- 1952 Kay M-1, Gold Tone Micro Bass, Homemade EUB, MIM P-Bass with VM Jazz Neck, Carvin BB-75 Fretless, Peavey G-Bass IV, Spirit headless 4, Peavey Foundation 4, '93 Gibson T-Bird, '91 Peavey Fury fretless, CIJ Mustang w/Jaguar SS fretless neck.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, blues, bluegrass
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Previously Owned Gear:
- lots of electric bass guitars, several bass amps
- G.A.S. List:
- A good direct box, a full function preamp, 2x12 lightweight cabinet
- Influences and Teachers:
- Barry Bales, Mike Bub, Mel Schacher, Glen Hughes, Roger Glover, Pino
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Hunting, Electric bass, Acoustic Guitar
- Available for Instruction?:
- Bass Guitar Instruction
- Double Bass Instruction
- Teaching Credentials:
- 37 years experience on electric bass, ~15 years on Double Bass
SignatureDad, are we lost?
Heck no, boy. We still have 1/2 tank of gas!