Male, from Pennsylvania
Practice 11, practice 4, practice modern, practice classical Feb 19, 2016
- Why Nautilus‽ was last seen:
- Mar 18, 2018 at 8:11 PM
- December 29
- Home Page:
- Music Therapist
- Current Setup:
Ibanez GWB 35
Squier 77 Jazz Bass
Alesis Sumo 100 Keyboard Amp
- Favorite Genres:
- Play: Experimental, Listen to: any and all
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Why Nautilus, Ambler Symphony Orchestra, other projects.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- OLP 4 String bass, Washburn Hammerhead, Galveston Double-neck Bass and Guitar
- G.A.S. List:
- Any and all extended range instruments, an Elrick 4 string
- Influences and Teachers:
Pyramids, Kayo Dot, Les Claypool, Jean Baudin, Scott Fernandez, Yves Carbonne.
Studied with a guy named Ron who was known for his "chickin pickin" on strats.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Tiny Houses, woodworking, Skyrim, Legend of Zelda Games, Composition, Experimental music, Ethnomusicology, Craft Beer
- Available for Instruction?:
- Bass Guitar Instruction
- Double Bass Instruction
I'm just another bassist really,
- Teaching Credentials:
- B.A. Music 2014, Taught Bass and ukulele previously
I've spent a lot of time recently studying numerous other instruments from around the world (Sitar, Braguesa, Rababah, Anklung, Ipu Heke, etc etc), but I'm coming back to bass "full time" and have ordered an 11 string that is currently being built by Prometeus. Fingers crossed!
11 String Bassist and other instrumental insanity.
Extended-Range Bass Club #208