This bass is fantastic for the price. It looks great and cuts through well in a live setting. Between the eq and the pickup selectors you can get a wide variety of tone. The pickup selectors allow a choice of series (big, burly sound, loud!), outer coils (for a jazz pup tone), and parallel (a bit sterile and reduced gain). The eq is 3 band, allowing for deep lows (30hz), a mid selector (80hz-2khz), and highs (10khz +).
Great bass for price
- 5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Nov 15, 2016
- Build Quality:
- + The eq possibilities are many - The bass plays great and the neck is easy and fast. It's light - 10 lbs or so. The construction is top notch for a bass this price
- - The controls are a little cheap, rubber knobs that aren't the easiest to deal with. The eq is touchy - it can overwhelm a bass input pretty easily if you are not careful It took 90 days to receive it.
- No. of Frets:
- No. of Strings:
- Body Material:
- alder with maple top
- Neck Material:
- Custom Mass 2 Bridge
- Custom Marcus Miller Pure Humbuckers
- 10 lbs.
- EQ / Controls:
- 3 band eq (variable mid select), tone control, pickup blend knob, pickup selector, active/passive switch