I use this in conjunction with a GK RB1001II. This pair puts out a ton of sound. The 4 10's have lots of definition, and the cabinet is tuned to put out gobs of bass tone. Shakes the room. I honestly can't think of anything bad to say about it. 59 lbs makes it relatively easy to lug around. It is very well constructed.
- 800W @ 8 Ohms
- 4x10-inch Eminence Neodymium Speakers
40 Watt 1-inch Compression Driver & L-Pad
- Weight (lbs / kg): 59.1 / 26.8
- Dimensions (DWH, inches): 18.5 x 24.5 x 28 Dimensions (DWH, cm): 47 x 62.2 x 72.1
- Inputs: 2 Speakon, 2 1/4-inch
- EQ / Controls:
- Horn volume control on back panel.
- $800 CDN
- Metal Corners, Detachable Casters, Metal flip handles, 16 gauge punched metal grille
- Other Specs:
- Frequency Response (Hz +/-3dB): 45 - 18k
Innovative bracing guarantees rock solid performance and unmatched long-term reliability. High quality horns with L-Pad volume control allows the user to tailor the cabinet response to their ideal tone. Rugged Nubtex covering, removable casters and all metal handles ensure Traynor NEO cabinets are rugged enough for even the most demanding tour schedule.