Bass Guitar Strings
- La Bella
- DR Strings
- Ernie Ball
- Dean Markley
- TalkBass Merch
Welcome to the TalkBass Store!
Since 1998 TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end. Now we are excited to offer great prices and products for bass players thorugh our online storefront. We ship same-day (orders placed by 1pm US Central) from the office of TalkBass.com in Austin, Texas. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service and support. Thank you for supporting TalkBass with your order!
- Everything ships free to all US destinations, all the time.
- Same-day shipping for all orders placed by 1pm central
- Canadians: Order $30 or more and your shipping is free!
- Order $30 or more, get a free 12x14" microfiber polish cloth
Hand-made in Spain, features a braiding of synthetic material mixed with ornamental golden round studs.
Padding: 5mm thick high-density latex, covered by two layers of lycra
End tabs: Made of high-quality leather
8cm-wide, adjustable length 98cm to 153cm
Only 1 left in stock
Optimized for bass frequencies
External Q and Volume controls
- T-I Pure Nickel "Jazz Flats"
- 43 56 70 100
- Long Scale 34"
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound strings constructed with thick cores to produce full, deep, vintage tone
- Tension: Heavy
- String Gauges: .052, .073, .095, .110
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Hybrid set, optimal for players looking for a string set with both flexibility and deep, powerful lows
Gauges 45 65 85 105
Only 2 left in stock
Black Coated Nickel Plated Bass Guitar Strings on Hexagonal Core
Gauges 40 60 80 100 120
Long Scale (38" ball to silk)