Bass Guitar Strings
- La Bella
- DR Strings
- Ernie Ball
- Dean Markley
- TalkBass Merch: Shirts, Hats, etc.
Welcome to the TalkBass Store!
Since 1998, TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end. Now we are excited to offer great prices and products for bass players through our online storefront! We ship same-day (orders placed by 1pm US Central) from the office of TalkBass.com in Austin, Texas. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service and support. Thank you for supporting TalkBass with your order!
Why Shop TalkBass?
- FREE SHIPPING via UPS Ground to all US destinations
- SAME DAY SHIPPING for all orders placed by 1pm central M-F
- 10% Discount Store-wide for TB Supporting Members
- All TB Members earn Reward Points for every dollar
- High quality leather construction with embossed bass clef
- Convenient embedded pick-holder system
- Exclusive RightOn! Adjustment System
- Moisture absorbing Microfiber lining
- Designed specifically for bassists & guitarists who need more support
- CHT™ Constant Headroom Technology for clear, clean performance.
- True bypass.
- Sounds great on guitar.
Toggle switch selects original sound or "Tim tuning" modification on bassist Tim Lefebvre's Octabvre.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound strings constructed with thick cores to produce full, deep, vintage tone
- String Gauges: .052, .073, .095, .110
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- D'Addario's best selling bass guitar set
- Guages 45 65 80 100
- Semi-flat string with great articulation, a mellow tone with less finger noise
- Gauges 44 62 84 106
- Long scale (37.25" ball to silk)
- Multi-Color Coated NIckel Plated Electric Guitar Strings on Hexagonal Core.
- Gauges 45 65 85 105 125
- Long Scale (38" ball to silk)
- 5-String Set