SOLD ‘84-‘85 Squier bullet bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TerenceE, May 2, 2019.

1. TerenceE

TerenceE Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my early/mid 80’s Japanese built SQ serial number bullet bass. Pick ups are hot and it thumps like a pbass should. Nicks and bumps on it but doesn’t effect playability at all! Build quality on these is on par with USA models of the time period!

Asking $400 obo

Attached Files:

mikewalker likes this.
  2. mikewalker

mikewalker Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    What's the scale length / nut width on that?

3. TerenceE

Dec 6, 2015
    34” and I believe the nut is 1 5/8

4. With a case?

5. TerenceE

Dec 6, 2015
    I may have a soft case for it.....may be able to grab a hard case if you are interested

6. Sweet instrument. Just ordered one through GC used last week..should be here tomorrow.

7. TerenceE

Dec 6, 2015
    Shoulda bought this one!

8. Didn't see ad til earlier today...lol if its jacked up when it arrives may check yours out if still available. I bought it on a whim and put it on my gear card so I can make payments. My little way of convincing myself I'm helping my credit at the same time so it's a benefit rather than a liability LOL

TerenceE likes this.
  9. It arrived yesterday and sounds fantastic little adjustment to the bridge and was good to go. May need a little adjust on the rod or just a basic setup but overall aside from the A string being a little weaker than other strings it sounds great.

10. Forgot. Pics 20190508_055447~2.jpg 20190508_055447~2.jpg 20190508_055509~2.jpg

Attached Files:

11. TerenceE

Dec 6, 2015
    Nice. It’s in better shape than mine for sure!

12. That just means that it was loved and used often. That's the way any good instrument should be