Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

'00 Fender 5 str active dlx american

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by danman, Dec 6, 2004.

1. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    I just haven't played her enough. I can't stand to keep this instrument as a back up. Someone should be playing it on a regular basis because I don't anymore. I will post pics tonight.

It is a five string active deluxe american. Beautiful instrument in crimson red transparent. This bass sounds fantastic and looks even better. I hate to part with it as it has served me well for many years. I recently put flats on it and it sounds like a vintage jazz now. Really cool if you like that kind of thing or just put on a set of rounds. With the active electronics go way hifi.
    Well, anyway the basses reputation as a professional instrument is appropriate in every way with this specimen.

Perfect condition with the exception of some standard buckle rash, NOT scratches. Just a little dull in this area.

I want 775 plus shipping for this bass. Thank you for reading.
    E-mail me with any q's at conwell79@comcast.net

You may also call 267-577-9900

danman

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    We need pics!!

-Mike

3. trades?

4. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    Sorry about the pics. last night I didn't have any time. I will do it tonight. I will consider trades.

danman

5. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
  6. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    Bump.....

It will be here for a couple of more days and then its off to the bay.

danman

7. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    775 American Dollars ....Shipped.

danman

8. dukeplaysbass

dukeplaysbass Supporting Member

Email sent

9. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    bumpity bump

10. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    bump

11. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    How is the low B on it?

12. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    Typical low b.

In my experience the b is more defined by the size of the string rather than the bass itself. This b with the flats sounds great. The flats really give it a vintagey tone.

danman