SOLD '00 Warwick 5 String Neck Through Thumb

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Brianvw, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Brianvw

Brianvw

May 12, 2011
    Price:
    $2000
    Strings:
    Beautiful, nearly perfect shape (9.5/10) 2000 Warwick 5 string Thumb Neck Through. Body is bubinga pommele, neck and fingerboard are wenge/wenge. Looking for that Warwick growl? You'll find it right here - she's a tone monster. :)

Asking $2000 which includes shipping in the lower 48. Will ship in a non-original HSC. I do have the original metal flight case for it, but do not want to ship in it. Would consider selling separately. Also open to driving within a few hours of Moline, IL to avoid shipping.

Also open to trades that include cash to me, as I'm looking to fund a new lighting rig. Prefer 5 strings, but open to the right 4 string. Interested in jazz basses (TSB given preference) such as Sadowsky Metro, Fender, Lakland, Sire, or 5 string EBMM Classic Stingray or 5 string Bongo. Got something you want to trade that I've not listed here? Run it by me; worst case is I'll say "No thank you". :)

I would like to get between $500 - $1,000 cash to me along with a trade, but again, for the right bass, you'll find me open to re-thinking the amount of cash I'd like. :)

I do kindly ask that any offers be PM'ed to me in order to keep this thread clean.

i'm attaching a couple of pictures now, but please let me know if you'd like other pics from other angles.

Thanks for looking!
    Brian thumb1.jpg thumb2.jpg thumb3.jpg

Fred312b and metallicafan18 like this.
  2. SubNoizeRat3691

SubNoizeRat3691 Lovin' the lows Gold Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Davenport, IA
    FB message sent your way Brian!

Brianvw and metallicafan18 like this.
  3. Brianvw

Brianvw

May 12, 2011
    Medea a wonderful trade last night, so the t Thumb is gone. Thanks for all the feedback and wonderful offers!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021