1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available '02 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Tom F, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Price:
    Selling a fantastic sounding and playing Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster in the very cool candy tangerine finish. This one has been sitting in the closet for a while, especially since I picked up a Music Man skinny string gee-tar. I just don't play enough guitar to have two really nice instruments hanging around.

This strat has the HSS setup with 2 Fender Noiseless single coils and 1 Fender humbucker. Very versatile guitar - from screaming leads out of the bridge humbucker to thick chunky rhythym sounds from the single coils. Includes the tremolo bar and a well padded gig bag (I believe the bag is actually for acoustic but it protects the guitar well). The Fender case is lost to the sands of time.

Guitar is in great shape - some dings, but nothing through the finish. Neck is straight and frets are in great shape. Recently restrung with a fresh set of Ernie Ball Slinky 10's.

Open to sale or trade - Preferred trades are anything MusicMan, especially a 2 band stingray or a 5 string. Open to anything though - feel free to shoot me an offer via PM. I have a couple of basses in the 3-500 range I would consider adding in for a 2 for 1 type deal.

IMG_2400.JPG IMG_2401.JPG IMG_2402.JPG IMG_2403.JPG IMG_2404.JPG IMG_2405.JPG IMG_2406.JPG IMG_2407.JPG

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    Stumbo likes this.
  2. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
  3. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    If I didn't already have a HSS Strat, we'd be talking! Love that color! GLWTS!

Tom F likes this.