1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

04, 75 Fender Jazz reissue MIA $1100.00 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Funkster, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Funkster

Funkster Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    You know the bass this bass Rock's! I bought it new after playing 5 or 6, The bass wiegh's in at a little over 8lbs, Nice and light, The biggest E string tone in the east. This is a great bass and wouldn't be selling it but I have a 70's P in my sight's and need to raise some quik dough.
    The bass has been played, It has been in my regular rotation since new so it has some mojo and dings here or there but nothing that stands out. It's in very good condition, Rectangular HSC and all the candy and covers. This is a good one at a good price,, $1100.00 shipped to the lower 48 state's only. NO TRADES
    Crappy pics
    Will take more upon request
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    On hold for the Slapman!!!

3. heavychevy

heavychevy

Feb 11, 2008
    Central MA
    great sounding bass...good luck with the sale Funkster

4. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Sweet Jesus...

My Japanese gets here Monday. :)

5. ADVAN

ADVAN

Feb 24, 2008
    Hi!

Would you like to ship to Asia? if I pay more for shipping.

6. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Hi the bass is on hold for Frank and I won't ship internationaly.Thanks for your interest. Heavy heard this bass in action last saturday night and it killed,
    [​IMG]
    I just need the dough right now. Believe me it's a keeper and if I didn't have a real 72 it wouldn't be going anywhere and I know I'm going to kick myself for this..