SOLD '05 Highway 1 Jazz Body .. PENDING !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Oct 7, 2017.

1. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Price:
    $285
    2005 Fender USA Highway 1 loaded body in Honey Blonde ... very good condition for one of these very thin lacquer finish bodies that has been played for 10+ years, showing only minor nicks and marks ... Body is completely loaded, including threaded saddle vintage bridge, same pups as in American Specials, Fender Road Worn J's, etc ... The original white pickguard has been replaced with a very nice 4 layer tort guard and screws ... original neck plate and screws are also included! .. this loaded American body weighs 5.98 lbs. (bass with neck was 8.69 lbs on calibrated digital scale)...

$285 for local pickup (MN), $15 shipping to lower 48 only please ...

Edit to add: ... I get an error code that my photos are too large, so simply PM an email and I will send photos of body .. sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    mikiman and petrus61 like this.
  2. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I was able to load this one pic, the rest seem too large, so email for more if you have an interest .. thanks!

Attached Files:

mikiman likes this.
  3. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Body is PENDING with the agreed arrangements ... thanks to the several who expressed an interest, I could have sold 3 or 4 of these ... ;)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017