1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD '07 USA Fender Complete Electronics Package ...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Nov 24, 2017.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Price:
    $65
    ** SOLD*** This is the complete electronics taken from an immaculate, rare, white 2007 American Highway One ... it includes both pickups, the completely wired control plate with knobs, the foam and metal grounding plates from under the pickups, the metal triangles to secure the plates, the ground to cavity wire, even the ground wire to the bridge ... and, ALL hardware to install everything!! ...

Edit to add: ... I was asked what pups these are .. they are the 58358/9 set, used in every Made in USA Hwy 1 and ONE Jazz, the Made in USA American Specials, the Classic Series 60's and 70's Jazz, the current MIM Geddy Lee and even the Fender Road Worn Jazz ... so if you ever played any of those and liked it, that's what these are ... ;)

** SOLD*** ... $58 + $7 to ship... lower 48 only please ... thanks!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Pm'!d

3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    .. underside of control panel .. very clean, factory soldered stock Hwy ONE ... I left a very slight piece of the white and black shielding on the pots when clipped to show where the pup leads attach ... these were snipped, not heated to remove, so the pots have only been exposed to the original soldering at the factory ...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I was asked to consider selling the pups separate, and after I thought about it that's fine ...

... Pickups with foam, plates with ground wires attached, triangle plate wedges, and 8 pup screws .. $44 + $4 to mail ...

... Control panel, knobs and mounting screws, cavity grounding wire and screw, bridge grounding wire ... $24 +$4 to mail ...