1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

'08 OLP MM3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GRISSLEHEAD, Apr 26, 2010.

1. '08 OLP MM3 , HoneyBurst w/ matching headstock / Tort Pickguard , Maple Neck & Rosewood board, Single pickup w/ 2 sets of fat poles. Beautiful Bass with lots of punch & volume
    $230.00 + Freight / Approx.$25.00 in Freight. No case or gig bag ! I will pack it securely with bubblewrap & packing popcorn.

Attached Files:

2. ginospice

ginospice

Dec 29, 2007
    Oh my, thats a nice lookin axe! How is it for weight? Also, If it would be safer and/or cheaper-you could take the neck off. I am looking for an OLP to defret. I have one now, but the neck twisted. Preferably looking for a Tony Levin Peach model, but this one is so stunning, so I had to inquire.

3. ginospice

ginospice

Dec 29, 2007
    Just rtealized that my earlier post might sound as if i was asking for the neck only, so I wanted to dispell that thought. If you wanted to, you could ship it with the neck removed for smaller packaging.

4. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    What's the controls on these? Vol/Vol for each row of pole's and a master tone? Or overall volume and 2-band?

5. Gaetano Paul

Gaetano Paul

Nov 25, 2009
    Sarasota, FL
    Still got it?

6. ginospice

ginospice

Dec 29, 2007
    I think this sold. I was so bummed, had my heart set on it.