1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD '09 Maple Lake Placid Blue P-Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by camardelle, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!!

Here's the original thread.

This is an awesome bass. The fact is that I played it a couple times and it's mostly hung on the wall since I got it. Never gigged, and only taken out of the house for my lesson a couple times. It's stunningly gorgeous and plays great. I'm asking $400 shipped with the coffin case mentioned in the previous ad, sans stickers. Here's a couple updated pics.

2. maguire

maguire

Nov 24, 2010
    NYC / Westchester
    LPB - it looks amazing in any lighting and especially perfect on Precisions!

3. Tostitos

Tostitos

Jan 27, 2011
    Pullman, WA
    It's good to see that you got some quality pictures that really do the color justice. :p

Bump for a great TB'er and a really sweet Precision. It's a killer bass, especially with the upgrades. Whoever gets it next will be a happy camper.

4. DasClyde

DasClyde Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Are you looking for trades?

5. Thanks Tostitos. You are absolutey right. Someone is going to be really happy with this and I'm sure I'll regret selling. I'm not looking for trades as I'm currently trying to fund a couple upgrades to my bike.

If you have any pull with a Victoria Secrets model however.....:hyper:

6. DasClyde

DasClyde Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    If I had that kind of connection I wouldn't be trolling bass forums all day!

7. LOL Bump!

8. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ellsworth, ME
    Freakin Gorgeous!

9. Boone3882

Boone3882

Aug 27, 2008
    PM Sent

10. Bass is sold!

Thread Status: