1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1 15" cab, 2 15" speakers, your choice...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by yodedude2, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    hi all, i have one steelsound 15" cab, one 15" madison warrior 8 ohm cast frame speaker, and one 15" eminence deltalite 4 ohm speaker for sale.

the eminence is a deltalite 15" 4 ohm cast frame speaker. it has seen little use, but shows wear from being mounted.SOLD

the madison warrior is a 15" 8 ohm cast frame speaker. it also has seen little use, and also shows wear from being mounted.

the steelsound 15" cabinet is about 19" x 17" x 12". it is made of plywood and covered in carpet. it was delivered with a pole mount and a strap handle. i removed the strap handle and inserted two screws to cover the holes left behind. i added a plastic dish handle and 8 plastic corner protectors. i also added 4 t-nuts with large bolts to securely hold a speaker in place. i stapled some dampening material inside the cabinet. the waffle style grille is attached with screw-on external holders. there are two ports. the rear plastic connection box has one repaired crack.

thanks all, ron

2. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    What's a steelsound cabinet look like?

3. PM'd

4. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Northeastern PA
    pm'ed ya on the deltalite 4-0hm + cabinet!

5. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    the delta lite is sold. i am going to reassemble the steelsound cab and offer it anew in the amps & cab section. i am closing and locking this thread. thanks to all! regards, ron

6. Payment sent for Eminence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.