Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1/2 of a ROAD TRIP

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by atomic_turtle, May 17, 2004.

1. atomic_turtle

atomic_turtle

Jun 22, 2003
    Dracut, MA
    :help: So, I'll be flying down with my step-father to Dallas, Texas where we will rent a car and then proceed to drive to Corpus Christi for 2 days. While in Corpus Christi we will visit the The aircraft carrier Enterprise, I think, which my step father served on when he was in the Navy. After that we will make our way to New Orleans, LA for 2 days and then we have no plans other than to make our way back to good ole Portland, MAINE! We will fly out of Boston, MA in the morning on 5/24/04 and need to be back by Monday 5/31/04.

I would appreciate any recommendations on must see places etc. either in TX or LA or any place along the way. We are not sure how we will be headed back but after leaving New Orleans, we will make our way to Atlanta, GA and then turn north Riding in the mountains untill we hit NY then we will cut over through MA and eventauly to Maine. Nothing is really set in stone but if you know of anything in especially in TX or LA please let me know. I would like to get an awesome steak dinner somewhere hopefully TX will not let me done!