1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

1/4" to RCA

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Mike Money, Oct 11, 2004.

  1. Mike Money

    Mike Money Banned

    Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Are there cords available that have an RCA end and a 1/4 inch end?
  2. Absolutely. Your neighborhood RadioSmack or GuitarBlender should have just what you need. :)
  3. Rhythmalism


    Sep 25, 2004
    Yep, set me back $3 I think.
  4. SnoMan

    SnoMan Words Words Words

    Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Yeah, i work at radio shack.....and they've all got plenty of them
  5. IvanMike

    IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Supporting Member

    Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    your best bet at radio shack is an adapter that has a female 1/4" on one end (so you can plug one end of a 1/4" cable into it) and a male RCA plug at the other end. They're about 2" long and usually come 2 to a pack. All you have to do is walk in and ask for one. I just dug out one of mine yesterday. :D
  6. DigMe


    Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Really...really...does bimplizkit's original reply require any further clarification?! I think not.

    brad cook