1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1-day old Genz Benz ShuttleMax 9.2 - - Possibly GB's best and last

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by squarewave, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    SOLD

Hi-

I got this Shuttle Max 9.2 and a regular 9.2 last week when the online retailers were closing them out (no more Genz-Benz, unless Fender keeps the brand alive). I'm keeping the non-max 9.2.

This one is perfect, with about 20 minutes playing time. It includes the footswitch, and everything that came with it, including the warranty and receipt.

You really need to play one of these. This amp has the best EQ I've found, including shelving and multiple semi-parametric controls. It has a lot of other features. Watch Ed's video below (it's very good), and check out the Genz website or many of the reviews here on TalkBass.

$590 including shipping in the continental US. Not a penny less, or I will just return it to the store. I usually take PayPal, but I don't think I can on this one, because there is no reason for me to lose money. I'd just like to pass the good deal on to another forum member.

This will be a first-come, first served sale. I won't hold this for a buyer like I often do.

See Ed Friedland's video review HERE.

Stock photos below.

STLMAX92_lg.

stlmax92~back.

STLMAX12fs_lg.

Stock photos below.

2. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    Might have to do this. Lemme' see what's in the old cash box.

3. moe.moe

moe.moe Endorsed by Mercy & Grace ™

Jun 22, 2008
    Earth (for now)
    Sweeeeet! :)

4. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    ....and SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.