Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1 Loooper w/ blend pot

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Muzique Fann, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Just got it in the mail last week but a true bypass mod has resolved my situation and I don't need this right now. It's a 1 Loooper in silver metallic fleck w/ led and blend pot (also on/off for blend pot). First $50 and I'll send it your way. The money will be going to the Red Cross...

2. rhett

rhett

Dec 23, 2004
    Austin TX
    you still take paypal or you want me to show proof of the donation? there's a couple of organizations here that are matching funds, i'd like to turn that 50 into 100 for RC.

3. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Right on, that sounds cool. However you want to do it...
    I'll send you a PM

4. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
  5. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Rhett, were you the one talking about donating through Compass Bank? If so, I can attest to thier matching of the donations. That $50 will turn into $100, and will still be donated directly to the Red Cross.

6. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Very commendable! I compliment you on your donation, and would add that if for any reason this deal does not go through, I would step into the buyer's shoes...

Tom.

7. rhett

rhett

Dec 23, 2004
    Austin TX
    i'll make the donation and send you the receipt, then.
    thanks.
    as a matter of fact, i decided last week to do the same thing with all my remaining gear 4 sale, just haven't broken it down into seperate forums yet. so take another look guys!