Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1 mid-high end bass, 2 cheaper ones. Yamaha and Peavey

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mattsk42, Sep 6, 2005.

1. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

I decided, as countless others have, I need a Sadowsky.

So up for sale is a Peavey Grind 4 BXP NTB for sale. It is in pretty much perfect condition, and I upgraded the strings to brand new EB's. It sounds tons better and a lot smoother. I guess I'd describe it as more of a jazz bass, but it can get some good rock sounds. Maybe someone who's played more basses can describe it better. I'll take 300+shipping with a gig bag included. It's basically brand new, I'm the only owner ever.

The others are a Yamaha RBX270, and a RBX170. These are very nice for the price, as you can read in the Yamaha Appreciating thread in the "Basses" section. I'd do 160 on the 270, and 130 for the 170.

The Peavey is in great condition, the 2 Yamahas have slight cosmetic (ONLY) flaws. I have done intonation setup on all of them and any other various tunings. I'm open for suggestions, deals, etc. Post here w/ questions so everyone can see them, then e-mail me. I have pictures of them if you want, but they're just stock, so googling it would be easier.

2. mattsk42

I also have a geetar. A Tanara. It's all red wood color, no glossy junk. I can get pictures probably. I looked online and there are a couple of reviews, but no real good pictures. I guess it went for 250 or something new, I got it on an out of business sale. So I'd take anything over 100+shipping. Perfect shape, w/gig bag and some picks.

3. mattsk42

I would be interested in trades/cash on AMPS and CABS, too.

4. mattsk42

Anyone know where I COULD sell these? :D

5. mattsk42

One more bump, sale pending on one or all....

6. mattsk42

Fell through, actually it was a scammer. ADDED NEW BASS

7. r05c03

r05c03

Jul 21, 2005
    Lafayette, IN
    I'd like to see these if possible...

8. mattsk42

PM'd you. I have pictures I can e-mail to anyone if they want.

9. mattsk42

One last time before ebay. Dropped prices on all of them, e-mail me for it.