1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1 tuning peg broke

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by peaveyuser, Jul 23, 2007.

1. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    ya does anybody know where you can get 1 tuner for for fairly cheap online? Or do I have to buy a whole new set?

2. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    seems a bit pricey though :meh:

3. scootron

scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Stewart-MacDonald has some inexpensive individual bass tuners.

4. scootron

scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Sorry, it is guitar fetish that has those inexpensive individual tuners.

5. Texas Ed

Texas Ed

May 9, 2006
    Hey man, if you are a Peavey user for real, just call the Peavey people in Mississippi and tell them that. Tell them you broke a tuning key/machine head. I bet they would mail you one for free or almost free.

Say what you will about Peavey but their customer support is second to none.

I had broken a battery lead. I called them, told them how much Peavey stuff I have owned in my lifetime, and they sent me a new battery lead and a set of Peavey Cirrus strings for free. They even covered the postage. It got here in 3 days.

6. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada