$10,000 esp b305 *rolls eyes*

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Garrett Mireles, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    At least its $300 no reserve.
  2. Yeah, still, 10,000? I hate band members who think they are so great even when nobody has heard of their band :rolleyes:

Dude btw, wheat thins are grownig on me. My mom had these ones yesterday, they were like chocolate chip cookies or something...100 calorie packet kind...they were actually pretty good.......damn you.... :D
  3. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Hah, you're the one who was raggin on em the other day? :p
  4. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    *waves a finger* I ran out though, gotta get more tommorrow. Just plain, reduced fat Wheat thins (im skinny but i like the taste of reduced fat/diet foods, sue me). Tastes less.. filling. I can go through a box in one sitting, does wonders for the digestive system. *runs to the bathroom*.
  5. Funny you should mention that. I came home from work an hour early (i bag groceries...fun..) to take a crap, and instead of going back..here I am on talkbass :D
  6. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Amen. I dont have a job. So here I am on Talkbass...

I need a job.
  7. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    dude, it was played by crash of LUXT!!!!! :hyper:

:confused: + :rolleyes:

8. My thoughts EXACTLY. I mean Cradle of Filth is widely known, and they sold one of their PRS guitars on ebay for liek $1500. And here's this ass selling his crappy bass (they're like 400 new) for $10,000 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  9. Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I'm surprised I actually know who these people are. They are a industrial-metal band. When I was a senior in High School 5 years ago, they opened for my band at a show in modesto. Funny :D They in no way deserve to demand anything more than other people for their instruments. I'd be surprised if anyone bid on those things at all..
  10. rx jr.

rx jr.

May 10, 2004
    someone should send an e-mail to him, offering him $150 for the bass... or even less.
  11. I was going to e-mail and inform the seller that $10,000 is way to low. He could easily fetch $15,000 for it.

Then maybe one of you could follow it up with a similar e-mail but tell him $20,000.
  12. Just *maybe* he's as tired as us of idiots who ask exorbitant prices on ebay. a sense of humor perhaps?
  13. Pause

Jun 4, 2003
    Miami, FL
  14. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Here's what cracks me up, It's not like he ever says,,, that THIS particular bass, is one of the three owned by "Crash of LUXT". He just says that, this dude owns three,, so he's selling one.
  15. rx jr.

rx jr.

May 10, 2004
  16. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    I wanna buy it. If it stays at 300 good deal I say.