1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

10" Drivers - Cheap!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by selassie1, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selassie1

selassie1 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2011
    I've had these two drivers in boxes for a few years after taking them out of a Peavey 210tx. Not sure the exact specs on these other than they are each 8 ohm, 150 watt. One has a dented dust cap that doesn't affect the sound. Both work fine.

$45 shipped for both speakers in the CONUS
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1402887494.450872. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1402887512.436627.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  2. selassie1

Sep 26, 2011
    Perfect for a 2x10 cab with a cloth grill...

3. Ken R

Ken R Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Greater Knoxville TN
    Assuming the white around the edges is dirt or dust and not the paper separating from the surround, I'll buy them. Paypal or mail you a check?

4. selassie1

Sep 26, 2011
    The paper and surrounds are fully attached. There is a glossy top coat over the foam surrounds that is starting to peel in places hence the low price.

My price will pretty much cover shipping and fees so hopefully this is good deal for someone!

5. Ken R

Ken R Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Greater Knoxville TN

SOLD! Paypal has been sent!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.