10 gig ipod with accessories $125 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Tim Cole, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    2nd generation 10 gig ipod. I bought this to see if I would use one enough to justify spending a ton of dough on a new one. I loved it, so I did! So, this one needs to go.

Cosmetically, it is pretty rough. Lots of scratches, few small dings ect. Functionally, it is 100% to the best of my knowledge. Seems to hold a good charge, although I never really used it as a headphone player. It comes with a transpod, which is a 3 in one device that serves as a cradle in the car to hold it, a cigarette lighter plug as a charger, and it also broadcasts the ipods signal over FM frequencies to allow you to listen to it in your car without any kind of messy wiring or adaptors.

It will also come with the firewire cable to link to your computer, and an adaptor to plug it into a wall socket to charge at home. No earbuds included, sorry.

One very cool thing about this is, I have installed software that allows you to load/unload music on any computer, without the use of itunes. Any XP computer will recognize it as an external hard drive. You plug it in, go to my computer, select the ipod as the drive it is being recognized as, and open the software on the ipod. From there, it's just all drag and drop. Of course, you can always format the ipod, and reinstall the original software to use it with itunes if you would so desire, but I will leave that up to the new owner. Comes with no software, but it is readily available on the apple site, and it is always a good idea to install the most recent software for it anyway. No further software is needed to operate it in it's current state, but if you wish to format it and use with itunes, you will need to install the latest software on your computer.

There is a lot of music on this as well which I will be leaving unless the new owner wants it wiped off. Some of it is good, some of it sucks, and there is some comedy with quite a bit of profanity on it as well.....be warned :)

$125 shipped to the lower 48, payment by paypal strongly preferred.
  2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    with DLO Transpod
  3. Interested in any trades?
  4. jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Still available?