1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

$10 or less sale: cables, straps, strings, pickguards, knobs and more to be added!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Kwesi, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Everything i post here will be $10 dollars or less. I'll update here and there depending on what i have to sell. Payment via Paypal or USPS Money Order is cool.

25ft instrument cable - *PRICE DROP $7*
    Not brand name or anything but works fine i've been using these for a while and i've never had one short out on me. This one has never been used.

Rose Patterned Levy strap - $10
    I have better straps now so i don't use this one anymore. The design is awesome, it's like a painting and the strap itself is 2.5" across, it's probably he most support you'll get without padding especially at this price.

SOLD! D'Addario XL 6 string set .120~.32 - $10
    These just came of of my Spector. They're about a month old and i don't know if it's just me but they refuse to "break in". If you dig that new string sound these will keep you happy for a long time to come. My bass is 35" with a 3+3 style headstock just for length comparison.

SOLD! SX Jazz Pearloid Pickguard $10
    Was going to go onto a project bass I ever started. Around one of the edges it looks a bit lit the 'pearliness' was ripped off but thats just because of the lighting.

SOLD! Chrome Pearl-topped knobs (4) - $3 per
    4 knobs that i had planned on using for the aforementioned project. I would prefer that they were bundled.

IMG_0943.

IMG_0952.

IMG_0955.

IMG_0973.

b72f_1.

2. I'll take the strings!

dcr

3. lowtide

lowtide Commercial User

Oct 14, 2006
    Bradenton, Florida
    Owner: Buzzard's Bass Shop
    PMd for SX PG

4. PM:d about the knobs.

D.Don

5. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    PM Sent for strap

6. lowtide

lowtide Commercial User

Oct 14, 2006
    Bradenton, Florida
    PMd for the 25ft instrument cable

7. lowtide

lowtide Commercial User

Oct 14, 2006
    Bradenton, Florida
    Yo Kwesi, you may want to answer your PMs and emails. It's been over a week and I'm now wondering where my cable is.