10 piece live drum n bass / breakbeat

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by dodgy_ian, Sep 27, 2004.

1. dodgy_ian

Apr 9, 2001
    Newcastle, UK
    hey guysm

feel free to check out some of the mp3's of my band keiretsu, a live 10 piece dnb collective. actually some of the better tracks aren't threre any more cos they are on the new album but i think there are a few full songs along with some clips. pm me for more info if you want

fahrenheit 451 is good as is ultrakinetic.

also check the live version of riskbreaker.

2. RyanHelms

Sep 20, 2003
    Cleveland, OH
    Funny you would throw this up right now, 'cause lately I've been obsessed with the idea of breakbeats/drum-n-bass/continuous dance mix type stuff done with a live band....
  3. WOAH!!!

That track was absolutely amazing! Fahrenheit 451. Talk about punchy driving bass. Dodge, I love it.

I've been listening to the New Deal for awhile and have been searching out similar music more and more lately.

Any chance your touring,... in Canada?

:) Ben
  4. dodgy_ian

Apr 9, 2001
    Newcastle, UK
    man we'd love to tour in Canada - mayb when when we get rich and famous + the world recognises our greatness!!

dude, check the website cos you can buy the new album, which fahrenheit 451 is on!

glad you like the bass!

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    this is easily one of the coolest things I've ever heard on TB.
  6. dodgy_ian

Apr 9, 2001
    Newcastle, UK
    thanks guy, comments and enthusiasm really appreciated.

7. Nice stuff dude - I have a funk/jazz/soul/d&b thing happening down here in London - we're called Jasco and we've yet to get our butts out there in terms of doing lots of national gigs but I'll be posting some tunes when we have them - we just spent the last two days recording, so there will be somthing soon.

Really enjoying Fahrenheit - have you heard of a band called Pest on Ninja Tune? They are quite similar and also use a hight pervcentage of live playing - great live act - I'm sometimes down at Cargo so let me know if you're ona London tip and get down to see y'all.

8. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Just giving you props, this is a fine example of good music.