Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1000 Posts! Finally!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Blackbird, Oct 26, 2000.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Well, it took some work, but here is my #1000 post. I wouldn't be bragging about it, except that so many people seem to think that getting to 100 is a big deal. Let me state here and now that 1000 posts will not get me:

A Sadowsky,

A Lakland

A Pedulla

A Free backstage pass to meet Victor Wooten

A "congratulations" letter from Billy Sheehan.

just saying that 100 posts is nothing to shout about. Neither is 1000, really. It's what's in the thread that counts. Big round number posts can be a little inane though. That's my excuse for this one :D

Will C.:cool:

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

But as soon as you make any more posts it won't be a round number any more - what will you do then?

Anyway, can I just say - been there, done that!:)

Sorry, I always wanted to say that!

3. Bruce.. 1711 posts! Wow. That's a big number.
    I think I'd have over 1000 by now if so many hadn't been lost in the transition to the new board. But like Will said, that and 75 cents will get me a cup of coffee!

4. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

And I would probably have had more than 2,000 if I hadn't had 2 holidays in Greece, Jazz Summerschool and gigs most weekends - wait a minute those were the good things about the summer! ;)