1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD $1050 Shipped! 2009 Spector Euro 4 LX natural 8.8 lbs W/ Spector bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BFISHER1970, Oct 6, 2017.

1. BFISHER1970

BFISHER1970 Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2005
    Pensacola, Florida
    Price:
    Strings:
    2009 Spector Euro 4LX
    Plays and sounds perfect
    All original
    Brand new strings
    Excellent shape other than a tiny blemish near the P pickup (pictured) from being a thumb anchor
    Includes the super nice thick padded embroidered Spector bag and Schaller straplocks.
    This is a super nice bass with the classic Spector sound. This is your chance to get into a great Spector at a killer price! There is nothing wrong with this bass I just don't get along with the Spector sound. I'm cutting my losses before I stick a bunch of money into it trying to make it something that it's not.
    8.8 lbs

Will ship FedEx insured to the lower 48 US for $1050
    PayPal preferred
    I can ship today!

Sorry no trades

Euro 1.JPG Euro 2.JPG Euro 3.JPG Euro 4.JPG Euro 5.JPG Euro 6.JPG Euro 7.JPG Euro 8.JPG Euro 9.JPG Euro 10.JPG

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    bassbooty, Kevnn4 and D M Lutz like this.
  2. punchdrunk

punchdrunk Supporting Member

Jun 22, 2013
    Jacksonville, Fl
    I don't which is more awesome...the bass, the price, or the your outright refusal to use the edit feature.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017