Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

10GB Apple iPod

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Selta, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Hey everybody! Since no one seemed interested in buying my bass, I'm offering my only other item worth money that's sellable to TB. I have a 10GB Apple iPod, 2nd gen. It's in very nice condition, just some light scratches on the back. Comes with everything, even headphones (though not the trademark apple ones). Dock, iPod, cables galore software CD all in original box. I'm thinking somewhere around $143 (or best offer above that) + shipping for it. Whadda ya say?

Ray

2. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    What?..... oh, dang.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    PM sent....my wife will LOVE this.

-Mike

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Ok well, presumably that deal wont happen, but that's a good(ish) thing, as I now know I'm asking too much :smug:. Soooooo I'm going to say this: best reasonable offer. Doing a quick averaging on eBay for these I got a mean price of $143.87, so that's what I'll consider reasonable I guess. Shipping is extra though.

Ray

5. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Ray,

PM sent.

-Matt

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Matt - check your PMs and your Paypal please :).

Still available to everyone. I knooooooow someone wants a nice iPod for themselves or maybe someone else. Right? Good price too. No problems with it at all!!

Ray

7. Where were ya a month ago? :meh: Good luck on the sale.

8. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Oooh, I've been around - at the time I was trying to unload a pair of basses, some parts, and my Acoustic head, but no one wanted any of that :-/. Thanks for the free bump though!

Ray

9. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Ray,

Checked my paypal......

I'm as confused as you probably are, but I sent you another PM. Get in contact with your friend and make sure she sent it to the right person---if not, CANCEL PAYMENT. I haven't got it and therefore if she sent it, the money is in the wrong person's hands.

10. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    This is so confusing! Anyone know much about paypal? PM me if so, it's VERY URGENT. Also, Opaque, check you're e-mail.

Everyone else, this item is no longer available, until further notice.

Ray

11. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
  12. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Opaque, looks like you're getting your iPod back, check your PM though, I left my dock at college, so either I can ship it when I get there, and ship the iPod tuesday, or ship everything when I get back to FL (I know there's a few other things there too - box, cable and that other stand). Also, I'd rather send the iPod -not- from ERAU (my college) because of recent events (lost packages, christmas cards not getting to places, a bass getting lost??) so if I ship from FL, it might take a day or two to get a ride to the UPS store...anyway, check your PM, though I think I just recovered everything.

Ray

13. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    OK....so is the iPOD for sale or what?

Yes, I am still interested.

-Mike

14. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Eh, sorry man, I thought our deal came to a conclusion :(. Talk with Opaquebass, as you were here first, thought his deal and mine is nearing conclusion (we've a few more details to work out)....

Ray (doesn't know what to do in this situation)...

15. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    That's cool. You got a deal. This is what I get for not acting decisively.

-Mike