1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

11/8/13 - Atlanta Area GTG with a twist

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by Tat2dHeart, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Tat2dHeart

Tat2dHeart Only two strings away from an attitude problem.

If you're driving distance from the Atlanta area, specifically ZIP 30044, I'll be hosting a GTG at my home on Friday, 8 November at 8:00 PM.

This isn't a jam and it's not exactly a party. Instead, I'm putting a different twist on the whole GTG idea. At 6:45 PM, I'll open my doors to the crowd for a bit of hanging out and mingling. I'll be furnishing munchies (I love to cook, so there will be way too much food) and non-alcoholic beverages. If you'd like to drink responsibly, you can BYOB.

So - what's the twist? The twist is that we will have three very talented solo bassists performing for us that evening. Yup! You heard that right. An evening of hanging out with solo bass performances.

Our artists for the evening are:

Brittany Frompovich
    (http://www.ladybassmusic.net/)

In the spirit of full transparency, there is no admission to this GTG, but we will pass the hat for a suggested donation. 100% of the donation monies will be given to the artists. The artists will also have merchandise for sale at the GTG.

If you'd like more information or are interested in coming, please post here or PM. I'll PM the address when we get closer to the date for those folks who are planning to attend.

2. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    Wish I were closer TAT!

Sounds like a great time!

Hope you enjoy the new digs....

3. Tat2dHeart

Hey there! Wish you were closer, too. We should talk one of these days. A lot's happened since our last chat. I'll PM you my new e-mail address.

4. Tat2dHeart

bump

5. Tat2dHeart

Don't forget - 8 November. Food at 6:45 PM. Music at 8:00 PM. Come hang out, get acquainted and hear some really great solo bass music.

6. Tat2dHeart

Only two weeks till this cool event. Looking forward to seeing a few TBer's in the crowd. So far we have about 10 people coming in and would love to see my living room Standing Room Only.

7. Tat2dHeart

Just a few more days, TB'ers! This coming Friday night at my place in Lawrenceville, GA (just outside ATL), we have an evening of solo bass music. Come out and meet some new people, enjoy some great food, and hear some spectacular music from some super talented bassists. Hope to meet here you!!

8. TinIndian

TinIndian

Jan 25, 2011
    Micco Florida
    You bassists up there in Atl need to get to this. Tat is the best kind of people! We miss her down in Fla.

9. Tat2dHeart

Awwww...You're a sweetie, Mac! Thanks!

10. Tat2dHeart