1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale 112 with full range horn

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Blues Bass 2, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    Price:
    S7300827.JPG S7300825.JPG Wanting to sell my 112 cab to fund another build . This cabinet is ported correctly and has an Eminence Beta 12A-II and a 60 degree PRV horn with a good PRV compression driver crossed over at around 2000 Hz to get a fairly flat response . It's built out of 1/2" plywood and braced real well fEarful style , no flexing of the walls with low notes . Duratex finish and a good steel grill . Very light and portable at 32 pounds. Dual combination speakons and 1/4" inputs . Looks new because it hasn't been used much , no dings or blemishes .

Not your typical 112 cab with tweeter , more like a Thunder Child with less power handling and not as refined but still way more balanced than your 112/tweeter standard bass cab .

I used it a few times at practice and it kept up with my band pretty well . It will do the B string thing pretty well but is more tuned for a 4 string . It's good for about 175 watts so it's a small gig type cab . I've used it so little the woofer probably isn't broke in yet , my Ampeg BA108 gets all the practice time at home so this cab has just been sitting . If I rated it's power handling like most major bass cab companies the rating would be 250 watts , that,s the thermal limit .

I had it for sale before but now have a lower price . S7300824.JPG
    $200 shipped in the U.S. mainland . $150 local .
    Crazy good deal .

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    I'm keeping this one . I have enough cash to finish my new cabs so this one is staying here .