1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 115 cab for $100! Trade for pedals?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by christw, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    I picked this up as a fill in when I moved and sold off my vintage gear to afford living expenses. I really don't know too much about it besides it being loaded with an Eminence Kappa Pro 15A. It looks like a Carvin cab but I can't promise that. It has an L-pad hooked up to the mid/high range driver and it works. It's got a pretty clean sound overall because of it being a PA/BG driver.

Here's a thread in amps where I asked some of our resident speaker gurus about modeling the cab and it's performance: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/eminence-kappa-pro-15a-modeling-midrange-questions-857590/

Have a trade offer? Hit me! I need to move all extra gear out ASAP! I'd love to trade for a Phat Phuk or Pickle Pie B. Other offers welcome! Otherwise, asking $100 locally.

4 ohms, 500w thermal handling

1x15.gif

2. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    Is the cab 4 or 8 ohm how much will it handle? Does the tweeter work good. I'm looking for a small stand alone cab for practice. What's it weigh? Pm me I live by kings island

3. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    PM'd

4. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    I just plugged in my new to me Twister Gainesville guitar head (kind of Marshall-like) into the 115 and with my Carvin B4 it just grunts. Great tone! :D

5. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    TTT

6. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    Accepting trades in the form of cash money, pedals, basses, cabs, amps, combos or pieces of the aforementioned!

7. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    Will trade for an SM57 or SM58!

8. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2010
    May have an sm57 for ya

9. Thanks!

Z

10. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    I'll get back to you on weight. As for the SM57, PM me! ;)

11. And I have an SM58!

12. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    Bump! I forgot about this cab. I will still consider trades of mics/pedals and will ship if I have to. Expect it to be $60-$80 in shipping. Kind of takes the super cheap edge off of it. :meh:

13. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    Bu-ump!

14. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    wooo