1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 12" mains by RCF Art312a - mkII - made in Italy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by slap-a-da-bass, Mar 29, 2015.

1. slap-a-da-bass

slap-a-da-bass

Sep 28, 2009
    Price:
    $850/pair
    I no longer use these mains, so there up for sale.

They are excellent quality, and are smoother sounding than the current crop of QSC, Electrovoice, and Yamaha. I also own QSC and Electrovoice, that I have for sale. I've ran these speakers through a RTA, and they are nearly spot on with little EQ correction. All this translates to the true sound of your vocals and instruments, and you're not fighting with hot frequencies coloring your sound.

These are Art312a's mkII, which were made in Italy. These speakers just kill, especially for the price.

Local Pickup is available

Looking for $850 for the pair. They are in excellent condition. I have the original boxes, and would ship. I'd split shipping charges.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  2. slap-a-da-bass

slap-a-da-bass

Sep 28, 2009
    bump