1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

12 Monkeys--TV Series

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rocker949, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Rocker949

Rocker949

Apr 20, 2005
    I've been watching this from the first episode. Last night's episode was the best so far this season. I'm just mentioning this in case there may be some sci-fi fans interested (in case you haven't seen it yet.) I'm expecting season 2 to be even better. Time travel shows tend to polarize people. So if anyone has seen it and doesn't like it, that's fine. I'm not particularly interested in debating over the show. I'm just talking to people who might want to give the show a chance. If you're like me, you might be pleasantly surprised. I think the plot twist last night was the best I've seen in a sci-fi show in quite a while. No, the show isn't perfect, but it's good enough to watch. For the record, I'm very particular about TV and except for "Schitt's Creek," this is really the only thing I watch on a regular basis (except the news.) Plus, if a good concert comes on Palladia, I'll, of course, watch that.

2. Tad

Tad Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Boise, Idaho
    Looks as if Ramse may be the Witness.

3. Rocker949

Rocker949

Apr 20, 2005
    It seems so, but we'll have to stay tuned.