1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD $125 Original Fulltone Bassdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Metropolis_488, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Price:
    Original version (#1135) in excellent condition. $125 shipped CONUS - I will ship internationally, but it will cost more.

Only Trade I would consider is a VT Bass v2 (the version with the speaker emulation defeat button)

Has Mike's actual signature on the bottom (now they are printed decals).

Bought new in 2003.

Push/Pull volume knob for the comp-cut.

Original box included - price tag still on it: you can see I paid $199.99 for the pedal 14 years ago!

One of the best bass overdrives you can own (why I have had it for 14 years).

Velcro on bottom. German Shepherd hair thrown in for FREE!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021