Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by funkopotimus, Feb 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wouldnt it be great if it turned out that one of these senior members is just some really dumb fisherman who thinks that we're all talkin about playin a bass, like the fish, oh man, that would be so great, sorry if i spoiled any fishermen's fun, but hey i'm bored and i know this is dumb and now idragging it out, i probably shouldnt even post this, but oh well :(

2. lol that would be great.. maybe that's why we have so many "lurkers".. they probably thought this was all about bass.. =X hehe damn fishermen

3. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    You mean... this whole time... we've been talking about... guitars?! No wonder everyone ignored all my posts about scales...

4. Rockinjc

Rockinjc

Dec 17, 1999
    Michigan
    Electric eel yes I like them sautéed in a little white wine sauce. Electric bass...Never heard of such a thing... What kinda bate do you use?

I'm marking a few at 35 feet near the droppoff.

jc

5. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    [​IMG] Don't you guys have anything better to think of? [​IMG]

6. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Cute! :D

7. no... it´s called Rock Bass... you stupid fisherman wannabe!! [​IMG]

I will probably be working on a boat this summer... (if my dad will get money to buy this new boat, those 2 he already has are too small... :eek: )

so then I´ll become a fisherman!!! :)

8. btw... many bassists have joy of "collecting" basses.... that´s a nice hobby... and not too expensive... my dad´s on the other half is VERY expensive! he has this need to buy vehicles(sp?); he has 2 fishing boats and 3 cars and will probably be buying another boat soon... and he has had like 20 cars over his years and 4 boats.... (including those he has now)

I wonder why we are in debt.... :rolleyes: :D

stupid SOB! (my dad, that is) :)

9. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    You were right on that one.:rolleyes:

Thread closed.

Will C.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.