1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD $1400. Conklin GTBD 7, Fretted, John East Deluxe Pre, Mute, Ramps, Pleked,

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by taowin, Apr 7, 2015.

1. taowin

taowin Not me. That's Louis Armstrong as a kid! Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Berkeley CA
    Price:
    $1700
    Strings:
    Price drop $1400! Conklin Bill Dickens Seven with Ramps by David King, John East 3-band deluxe EQ, Pleked by Gary Brawer, and with very rare seven string mute by Ellio Martina

The BassMute - An innovative muting device for the Bass Player

These are big detailed photos. Download them to peruse in depth. A few dings, none on neck. I'll post photos of them too.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  2. hifibass

hifibass

Feb 4, 2008
    Albany, NY
    Taowin, Can you tell me if you were able to buy the Bassmute for your Conklin here in the US. I've been trying to buy one from the Netherlands for years now and have not been able to get a response or am told they "will be in production shortly". My latest attempt to get a Pro Forma invoice from them to buy one has gone unanswered. Sorry for the bother buy have a Happy New Year! Ken

3. taowin

taowin Not me. That's Louis Armstrong as a kid! Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Berkeley CA
    I bought direct through the site you went to. He now has ample stock. I got a five and a six string black recently with no hassles. In the past it would sometimes take months. The seven might be harder. He may not have the bottom plates in stock. And I have at least one 7 string to sell if you want. Probably gold. Let me know if you want me to look into it.

Happy new year!

Jeremy