1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

15 NEW COMPOSITIONS for Classical Doublebass by MAURICIO ANNUNZIATA

Discussion in 'Music [DB]' started by vitoliuzzi, Jan 11, 2019.

1. vitoliuzzi

vitoliuzzi

Dec 7, 2003
    South Italy
    There are 4 Concertos, one Sonata, single pieces and so on. A new opportunity to play something different!! Thank you, Mauricio.

I would like to tell you that my friend Mauricio Annunziata is the only composer in the XXI century who has given a new shape to the compositions for double bass. He follows the old tradition but whit his proper language that is really astonishing !!! I suggest you ... and then ... IT's FREE !!! It's like a TEST !!! How many of you are interesting in this sort of language very near to the pastIf I can tell you one thing is that the Bass's repertory is not very large and we study al the same things or we must go in the repertory of another instrument. it's not so beautiful. Our friend maestro has composed 15 pieces in the common language and if you would like to change in your musical musical life try to play Mauricio Annunziata. It's not so bad (ADVERTISMENT)!!!! but with a foot in the nowadays. GOOD STUDY !!! :)!!!

Thanks a lot & WWW Bassists !!

Vito

FREE MUSIC by maestro MAURICIO ANNUNCIATA who has recorded one of his concerto with the great CATALIN ROTARU. Let me know!! See you asap!

Here:NEWS(1/2) !!! MAURICIO ANNUNZIATA & HIS NEW COMPOSITIONS for DOUBLEBASS and PIANO (Orchestra) - ALL FREE DOWNLOADS !!!

NEWS(1/2) !!! MAURICIO ANNUNZIATA & HIS NEW COMPOSITIONS for DOUBLEBASS and PIANO (Orchestra) - ALL FREE DOWNLOADS !!!

MAURICIO ANNUNZIATA and His New Compositions for DoubleBass and Orchestra

2. Adam Booker

Adam Booker Supporting Member

May 3, 2007
    Boone, NC
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario Strings, Remic Microphones
    Thanks, Vito! These look great!